About Titan Solutions
We are a Microsoft Partner and we have produced a few commercial software products such as the Metridoc® Document Management Solution, Titan Folder Watcher, and Smplify.
Our typical software development project is a .NET Framework, C#, object oriented, multiple tier, distributed, SQL Server database, with MVC web user interface that automates a business process or workflow.
The typical infrastructure that we implement and/or manage for our customers includes multiple servers, blade servers, SANs, virtual servers, firewalls, backup, uninterruptible power, fault tolerance, and Microsoft Windows Server. We implement and support Microsoft Exchange, Sharepoint, Internet Information Services, SQL Server, and other servers.
We also help our customers implement and integrate third party software such as MAS200 ERP, e-commerce platforms, Prophet 21, and many other third party solutions.
We currently have .NET Software Developer positions open.
We Are Looking for These Skills
- Full stack .NET C# Object oriented development skills.
- Experience with the CSLA.NET Framework, MVC, and Twitter Bootstrap is a plus.
- A good understanding of computer hardware, networking, and devices.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and test solution components such as databases, middle tier components, user interface components, web sites, and reports.
- Implementing solutions.
- Supporting existing customer solutions and systems.
Requirements for the Position
You must have the following in order to be considered for the position:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, 4.x and C# development knowledge or experience.
- Object oriented development and coding skills.
- Knowledge of .NET Excel/PDF reporting components.
Compensation and Benefits
- Full-time salary, and part-time hourly compensation is available depending on the candidate’s availability.
- We are willing to work around college student academic schedules.
- Visa sponsorship and relocation are not available.
- Candidates must be local and eligible to work in the United States.
- Outstanding benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, and 401K package.
- Salaried compensation also has a additional quarterly bonus component.
- The compensation for this position is based on your skill set and experience.
How to Apply
- Please email your PDF resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Read Receipt Requested.
- No telephone calls please. We will contact qualified candidates and schedule a telephone interview.